Once you decide that your commercial facility requires an elevator, cost is the next consideration. Determining your industrial elevator cost, inclinator cost or hydraulic freight lift cost is an important step in choosing the equipment you will need. You also have to think about the potential elevator repair cost, elevator maintenance price or elevator modernization pricing you may have to pay in the future.
At Mid-American Elevator, we’re dedicated to providing you with the best possible value in everything we do. We want to ensure that you always get the most from your outdoor elevator cost, freight elevator cost or any other expenditures related to your systems.
Here are some of the basics involved in calculating the pricing of your lifts.
How Is Elevator Pricing Determined?
There are a number of factors that go into how much you can expect to spend on your system. These include:
- Location: Your anticipated industrial freight elevator cost can be greatly impacted by its intended location. If all you’re doing is replacing an existing model, your elevator replacement cost may come down to the price of the unit and installation. If you’re installing the elevator into a new space, however, you may be limited by the confines of that space. You might have to remodel a bit, which can drive up the price.
- Height: The more floors you need it to reach, the more your hydraulic freight elevator could cost. The number of stops it will have to make means you might require more doors and other related paraphernalia.
- Capacity: If you’re installing the elevator in an industrial facility, expect to require a relatively robust lifting solution that can carry a heavy load. Higher-capacity lifts typically command a greater price than others that don’t need to be as strong.
- Size: Will the elevator be moving personnel only, or do you need it to carry materials? How many people do you expect will be using it at one time? These are questions that you should ask before purchasing, as larger units can be more expensive.
- After-market services: Another factor to think about is how much your new equipment will cost to keep running over its life span. When it comes to elevator maintenance, cost is not always thought of as something owners need to be prepared to consider.
Why Choose Mid-American Elevator?
No one brings as much expertise to your property as us. Our extensive capabilities include installing all types of elevators in a wide variety of environments. Our skilled professionals can handle every aspect of your new system — from design to manufacturing to installation to testing. We also offer first-class elevator repair at a price our customers can fit into their budgets.
For more information about how we can leverage our full capabilities for you and your property, get in touch today.